Come to paradise and Paddle with us, every day for a week! There are so many beautiful places to paddle and explore around the Coastal Ballena/Dominical/Southern Pacific area. Each day we would venture out to at least one location. Every day will include some sort of paddle to an exotic location on a river, in a bay or on the ocean. We will teach you the basics of Paddle Boarding and water safety and once you feel confident enough, we will show you advanced Paddle techniques. You will definitely still have your free time to relax in a hammock under the palm trees, or hike up the jungle mountains. Let us take care of all the small details and you can focus on your paddling, exploration, relaxation, and vacation away from the stresses of normal life! You can be out on the water, enjoying the beauty of Costa Rica, every day of your trip!
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Hotel Stay for 6 nights/5 days
- Lunch Every day (5 days)
- SUP Beginner Lessons and Advanced Paddle Strokes. By the end of your stay you should feel confident in flat water AND the ocean.
- SUP Paddle (lessons included if necessary, also can MIX kayak and SUP if you want!) everyday for 5 days to Rio Baru, Mangroves, Rio Savegre or Rio Morete, Marino Ballena National Park at the Whale’s Tail, Tres Hermanas and Ballena (Islands Tour), Dominicalito and Ventanas Caves. (places may change due to dangerous conditions)
- 1 Kayak Tour OR Surf Lesson
- 1 extra tour (choices below)
- Local Waterfall Visit
- All the equipment needed
- Certified Guides
- Transportation to all tours
Extra Tour Option: Zipline/River Gorge Waterfall Jumping/ Horseback to Nauyaca Waterfall/ Horseback on Beach/ ATV/ Waterfall Rappelling
Depending on your hotel level, prices start at $1000 for the week!!!!
Level 1 ($1000 or $1200) is at a shared Hostel. You can also choose a private room for just $200 more. We use Cool Vibes Hostel.
Level 2 ($1400) is at a quiet and simple hotel. We use Montañas de Agua.
Level 3 ($1700) is at the nicest hotel in town, with breakfast included. We use Mavi Surf Hotel.
Please email for more info! This is NOT Available in September and October.